Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mi familia :)

My Grandma Palumbo and I two years ago.
She was the sweetest little old thing :)
I love the free choice! We should do this more often... for real. I wanted to write about mi familia :) So, I am the youngest of 8 kids so I kinda have a big one, but I love them all... most of the time. I have 5 brothers and 2 sisters and well really, they are all except for Luke half siblings (we only share one parent). In order from oldest to youngest: Jennifer, Jamie, Samantha, Jason, Cody, Jared, Luke, and me. We are spreading out now.. My brother Jared is in the airforce so he has been in Arkansas (spelling?) the past year or year and a half... feels like forever.... but I got to see him this weekend and I was so thrilled!!! My sister Sam and her family live on the other side of the state so if you hear me say I'm going to Detroit... I'm going to see her :) So, my parents yeah they're kinda old... but still lovable. They have 10 grandkids now... more than us kids... uhoh. They've definitely fallen into their roles. As for grandparents, I have Grandma Rykse now. My other abuelos passed away, but they are still in my heart. They're who inspired this blog.. my Grandma Palumbo and Grandpa Rykse passed away last May and I've been thinking about them alot. I mean they were the matriarch and patriarch really and super duper cool in everything. Well anyways, that is mi familia. :)

1 comment:

  1. well done Caitlin. Sounds similar to my family - I have three step siblings, one full blood sister, and one half brother. Makes things interesting :)

    ReplyDelete