Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring Break - A Blessing in Disguise!

Well, Spring Break '12 has come and gone :( It is a minorly upsetting time, but mostly an uplifiting time because Prom is soon and then after prom is graduation and then bash soo it's an exciting time too!
Anyways, the break was very much needed! It was very relaxing having a break from all the homework, stress and general over-business of school this senior year. I stayed at home for break which at first I was disappointed because I really had wanted to go on a "senior trip" or see my sister, but it turned out to be a blessing in disguise.
1. I was able to sleep in my own bed, and actually sleep - I wansn't tossing and turning or waking up at ungodly hours in the morning - it was very refreshing.
2.  I was able to go to soccer practice and bond better with many of the JV players and the couple of varsity players that were able to make it too.
3. While I didn't get to see my sister, I was able to see my mom and dad more which was very nice too - even though it meant I had to take care of the dinner dishes :)
4. I was able to go to Gus' Original (new pizza/sub/salad/coffee/icecream and just a general going to be the hottest college hot-spot restaurant on Leonard) multiple times and get free food .... yummy! The pizza is amazing!!
5. I was able to hang out with Alena alll break . . . literally there were only 3 days where we didn't see eachother over break.
6. I was able to go on a date with Jordan to see Wrath of the Titans - good movie!
7. Easter was over break and it's always a very moving time and reminds me of all the blessings I have!
8. I saw the Hunger Games again :)
9. It was just a very great break!
Well that is what I did, thanks for letting me share!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I absolutely love Easter. And for the same reason.

    ReplyDelete