Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hi there everyone! My name is Caitlin Rykse and this is my very first blog... ever! So... here's a little information about me. I am the youngest of 8 kids, I have 7 older siblings! I am a senior this year and this semester seems to be my hardest ever, but it's been a blast so far. I love to play soccer, hang out with my youth group and friends, read, and stay active.  My favorite subjects in school are anything related to history and current events and Spanish. I am attending GVSU next year and hope to be in the honors program. At GVSU I want to pursue gaining a major in social studies and Spanish and I hope to become a teacher at the high school level. 
Well, this semester is my hardest because of the AP classes I'm taking, but I wouldn't exchange my schedule for anything because it's going to be very worthwhile. That is why I'm in AP Biology, I am interested in biology and I want to pass the AP exam to gain college credit for it. In fact, I want to gain college credit from this course. That way, in college, I won't have to take this science course and can fill the spot with other classes.

4 comments:

  1. I never realized how many people are in your family, wow! With your work ethic, I'm sure you are going to great in this class. I highly suggest getting an AP biology test prep book at Schulers or Barnes and Noble as it will help better prepare you for the test. We will start talking about specific test prep strategies next unit. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi caitlin!! I don't think I've told you this but I've decided that you're my "class budy" for the semester! Dumb, I know, but it's true. We have 3 classes together and we help each other in all of them, especially AP Psych! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey bud! congrats on the honor college at GVSU! Now that I say that...you better do it! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation on your first blog. I also love playing soccer. :) it a lot of fun. I think you could be a good teacher. You have a lot more patience then i do. Good luck on gain college credit in Ab Biology.

    ReplyDelete