Sunday, February 5, 2012

Interests and Concerns of AP Biology...

I think the number one thing I am most interested in is learning about humans and genes and how our bodies work. My favorite part of biology in 10th grade was when we discussed genes and punnet squares etc. so I really can't wait to go more in depth with that field of study. :) 
My biggest concern with this class is coming in without a chemistry background. So far it's been playing catch-up for me rather than review... but, I know there are a lot of resources out there for me including the entire class really :) So I'm not too worried. Besides the chem background in lacking, I'm worried about falling behind in the workload because of all my other classes. I don't think there is a specific unit I am most concerned about, just the overall workload and all the labs we are supposed to do because it's been a while since I've done a formal lab... 

2 comments:

  1. Your such a nerd but i love it. The punnet squares were fun for me too but that prly cause i thought they were easy. And Caitlin you shouldnt worry that you dont have a chemistry background. i know you will do fine. Also i think everyone is worried about the workload.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, definitely should've taken chemistry. But yeah, nobody like working so much outside of class so we all agree with you.

    ReplyDelete